- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- For All Skin Types
- Anti-Oxidant Formula with Shea Butter
- 100% Natural
- 100% Vegan
- Gently Exfoliates
- Heals Blemishes
- Neutralizes Free Radicals
- Moisturizers & Conditions
Discover The Age-Defying Power of Anti-Oxidants & Botanicals
This wonderful facial cleanser will leave your skin with a healthy, radiant glow. We guarantee it.
- Black Soap - amazing, gentle exfoliant to help rejuvenate skin cells and clear blemishes.
- Gamma Tocopherol - the most potent form of anti-oxidant Vitamin E to nourish skin repair and neutralize free radicals. The addition of Vitamin C enhances the anti-aging benefit.
- Organic Shea Butter - ultra moisturizer to revitalize skin, improve elasticity and prevent facial lines.
- Botanical Extracts - Chamomile, lavender, rosemary, peppermint and tea tree combine to soothe, nourish and condition skin cells.
Massage onto wet face in circular motion 1-2 times daily.
Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
Purified water (aqua), potassium cocoate, potassium olivate, potassium hempate, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, black soap concentrate, panthenol (pro vitamin B5), polysorbate 80V, citric acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, melealeuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter)¹, anthenis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
1) Certified organic by Ecocert S.A.
Paraben and phthalate free
Lauryl/laureth sulfate free
No petroleum derivatives
Not tested on animals
It has got a light smell of tea tree, which i do not like, but it is so inessential that doesn't bother at all. Leaves my skin soft and clean. You can leave it on your face for a couple of minutes to get more exfoliating effect.
effective in controlling acne before a period!
Posted by 4972794417917905327 on Dec 01, 2016
mild, non-drying and effective. just not too fond of the smell but I guess it's due to the natural products used and no fragrance which is important for sensitive skin.
Very happy with this product
Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Nov 28, 2016
I really like this cleanser. It doesn't strip my skin, does a good job (two washes of it needed for me to completely shift my foundation and bronzer or I use toner after the first wash), but just be a little careful around your eyes. Such good value.
Fresh and clean
Posted by 5746965891419158227 on Nov 24, 2016
This was the first 'natural' cleanser I used coming from using high end bottles of chemicals tested on animals my entire life. It does it's job, it cleans my skin and doesn't feel tight after. I have used a couple of other brands since and it made me realise this one is top of the list. I like how it feels compared to other face washes, the ingredients are simple, and my skin doesn't react at all. I will be ordering another bottle soon.
Posted by 5609538933903474526 on Oct 24, 2016
This is great product but I don't think that I'm going to repurchase this product because I more like black soap bar for facial soap.
Posted by 5226386329520428910 on Oct 06, 2016
Got this because of the reviews and my last cleanser was great but a bit expensive. This smells like what a recently cleaned public bathroom. And it dries out my skin (which is normal with oily T-zone in the mornings. Only gets dry with changes in weather). Wouldn't buy again. Gave it 2 stars because it's gel texture is nice, and was only OK at removing coconut oil/makeup removal.