Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Tea Tree, 8 fl oz (236 ml)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Oily / Combination Skin
- Anti-Oxidant Formula
- 100% Natural
- 100% Vegan
- Prevents Excess Oil
- Heals Blemishes
- Regenerates Skin Cells
- Neutralizes Free Radicals
Discover The Age-Defying Power of Anti-Oxidants & Botanicals
If you have oily skin or blemishes, this is the facial cleanser for you. Our Tea Tree formulation absorbs excess oil and rejuvenates facial cells, leaving your skin with a healthy, radiant glow.
- Tea Tree Oil - wonderful, natural oily skin treatment that will declog and shrink pores, as well as heal blemishes. It helps to absorb excess oil and to calm skin cells over-production of oil.
- Gamma Tocopherol - the most potent form of anti-oxidant Vitamin E to nourish skin repair and neutralize free radicals.
- Allantoin - effective anti-aging skin care ingredients which speeds healing and promotes healthy cell renewal.
- Botanical Extracts - Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary, Allantoin and Aloe Vera combine to soothe, nourish and condition skin cells.
Massage onto wet face in circular motion. Rinse well with warm water and pat dry.
Purified water (aqua), potassium cocoate, potassium olivate, potassium hempate, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, polysorbate 80V, citric acid, melealeuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, pinus succinifera (amber) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, allantoin, aloe vera leaf extract, tocopherol (vitamin E), butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter)¹, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
¹ Certified organic by Ecocert S.A.
Paraben and phthalate free
Lauryl / laureth sulfate free
No petroleum derivatives
this stuff is great. all the ingredients are beneficial for breakouts but it didn't irritate my sensitive skin. its a bit thin but shake it up and it thickens up and spreads better. just be aware, it has tea tree oil which burns like a mofo if you get it in your eyes
Posted by 4946400652769318608 on Sep 19, 2016
I have oily skin, and ever since I started using this cleanser I hadn't had a single breakout! No bad ingredients and it's cruelty free. Exactly what i was looking for
Love the scent
Posted by 5465588660059542429 on Sep 05, 2016
Tea tree scent often gives a refreshing finish. Top it off with Shea butter. It is a nice cleanser as it doesn't produce foam so it is not harmful to your fragile skin.
Posted by 4896704872221635049 on Aug 05, 2016
Cleanses really nicely, great for acne and skin renewal. Really recommend
On my second bottle!
Posted by 4816390291605593643 on Jun 10, 2016
Cleans and soothes my oily facial skin without drying or irritation. A subtle and enjoyable tea tree scent. Doesn't seem to do anything special for pimples, but doesn't aggravate them either. Lasts a long time as a little goes a long way!