Categories Health Topics Children's Health Baby, Feeding Solid Foods
Earth's Best, Sesame Street, Organic Elmo Vegetable Soup, 14.5 oz (411 g)
- Fun Activity on Inside Label!
- Elmo Shaped Pasta and Vegetables in Tomato Soup
- 123 Sesame Street Healthy Habits for Life - A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health.
- Provides One Full Serving of Vegetables
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc and Six B Vitamins
- USDA Organic
- Check Out the Earth's Best Difference...
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Organic Elmo Vegetable Soup
With Elmo Shaped Pasta and Vegetables in Tomato Soup
Help your child make healthy habits an important and fun part of everyday life!
Organic Elmo Vegetable Soup is a yummy combination of carrots, white beans, peas, tomatoes, corn and Elmo-shaped pasta that can be part of a hearty, wholesome and nutritious meal that your kids will love. This soup also contains protein and is an excellent source of 9 vitamins and minerals-which means it's good for them too!
Do not add water. Heat and serve.
Water, organic carrots, organic white beans, organic peas, organic onions, organic tomato paste, organic corn, organic Elmo pasta (organic semolina [wheat], organic egg whites), organic rice starch and/or organic corn starch, organic evaporated cane juice, organic expeller expressed canola oil, sea salt, organic dehydrated onions and garlic, organic spices, vitamin & mineral blend (thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanocobalamin, reduced iron, zinc oxide.)
Contains: wheat, eggs.
- Organic ingredients grown in soil without potentially harmful pesticides
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- No genetically engineered ingredients
- Iron to help transport oxygen throughout your body
- Zinc to boost your body's ability to fight infection
- B Vitamins to unlock energy in carbohydrates
|Serving Size: 2/3 Cup (170 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Sat. Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|