Categories Health Topics Children's Health Baby, Feeding Baby Snacks & Finger Foods
Earth's Best, Organic Smiley Snacks, Whole Grain Cereal, Vanilla, 3.5 oz (99 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.76 lbs (0.34kg)
- Product Code: JAS-20343
- UPC Code: 023923203433
- Package Quantity: 3.5 oz (99 g)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 4.9 x 6.8 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14kg)
Estimated availability time: Sunday, May 26
- 123 Sesame Street
- Healthy Habits for Life - A Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health
- Whole Grain - 12 g or More Per Serving
- Kosher Dairy
- Excellent Source of Iron, Zinc and Six B Vitamins
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Let's Make a Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health!
New Earth's Best Sesame Street Smiley Snacks are the perfect finger food for tots, made with organic ingredients including 12 g of whole grains from oats and wheat. They are fortified with iron, zinc and six B vitamins to ensure good nutrition. Learning to eat has never been so fun and delicious-your toddler will love picking up and eating these adorable smiling faces.
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference...
- 12 grams of whole grain per serving
- Excellent source of iron, zinc and six B vitamins
- Excellent source of Vitamin C
- 2 grams of protein and fiber
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Kosher certified
Help your child make healthy habits an important and fun part of everyday life!
Feeding Info: Earth's Best Sesame Smiley Snacks are perfectly shaped for small toddler hands and little toddler mouths. Earth's Best Sesame Street Smiley Snacks should only be given to toddlers who are able to sit up and are accustomed to chewing solid foods.
Organic whole oats, organic whole wheat flour, organic evaporated cane juice, organic wheat starch, organic invert cane juice, sea salt, organic vanilla flavor, calcium carbonate, natural flavor, organic caramel color, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), vitamins & minerals (ascorbic acid [vitamin C], reduced iron, zinc oxide, niacinamide, riboflavin, thiamin hydrochloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanocobalamin).
Contains: Wheat and soy.
|Serving Size: 2/3 cup (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 5|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|