Earth's Best, TenderCare, Chlorine Free Diapers, Size 3, 16-28 lbs, 35 Diapers
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Jumbo Pack
- New & Improved!
- Earth Friendly Diapers
- Comfy Stretchy Refastenable Side Panels
- Premium Fit
- Made with Renewable Resources
- Superior Absorbency
- Latex-Free, Dye-Free, Perfume-Free
"All babies begin life 100% pure...diaper them accordingly."
New Earth's Best TenderCare environmentally friendly disposable diapers are made from Chlorine Free materials and provide ultimate comfort for your baby. Earth's Best offers products that are better for your baby and the environment.
Earth's Best TenderCare diapers are made from only chlorine free absorbent materials which means they are never treated with chlorine bleaching agents that can contribute to dioxin pollution.
The Earth's Best Tender Care Difference:
- Non-chlorine bleached materials
- Latex-free, dye-free, perfume-free
- Non-toxic superior absorbency
- Moisture barrier cuff
- Breathable sides
- Comfy stretchy refastenable side panels
- Contains natural absorbent material such as corn and wheat
How to Use and Dispose of Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers
Place diaper under baby with tabs in back. Pull front of diaper up to navel. Attach tab from the back panel to special taping surface on front of diaper. Please Note: Too much time in wet or soiled diaper increase your baby's chance of developing diaper rash. To prevent unnecessary skin irritation, change the diaper more frequently and apply Earth's Best Jason Diaper Relief Ointment. Before disposing of your Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diaper, please flush all solid waste in toilet and then discard diaper in waste receptacle. Do not flush diaper.
To avoid risk of suffocation, keep plastic bags away from babies and children. Do not place in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens.
Caution: Earth's Best TenderCare Chlorine Free Diapers, like most articles of clothing, will burn if exposed to flame. Always keep your child away from any source of flame. To avoid risk of choking on plastic or padding, do not allow baby to tear the diaper. Choking may result from anything babies might put into their mouths. Discard any diaper which has become torn or unsealed. Please discard the diaper in waste receptacle. Do not flush diaper. There's a small possibility you may notice a gel-like substance on your baby's skin after diaper use. This comes from the diaper padding. Just wipe it off with Earth's Best TenderCare Unscented Baby Wipes or a warm, damp cloth.
Reduce Your Environmental Footprint with Earth's Best TenderCare Earth Friendly Diapers
- Made with non-chlorine bleached materials that reduce dioxin pollution released into the environment
- Made with natural absorbent materials such as corn and wheat-annually renewable resources that reduce the use of petro-chemicals
- Non-woven inner and outer cover, made with plant-based renewable resources