Eclectic Institute, Blackberry POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)
Priced together: $12.59 Priced separately: $14.59
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food" - Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Whole blackberries (ground seeds included). Nothing added. Nothing removed but the water.
- Healthy. Tasty. Instant.
- Blackberries are powerful antioxidants. In a recent study of over 1000 common foods, blackberries weighed-in with the highest antioxidant activity per serving of any food.
- The antioxidant and radical scavenging properties of black berries come from the deep purple cyanidin-3-glucoside and other anthocyanins along with ellagic acid, gallic acid and flavonols like rutin and isoquercitrin.
- Blackberries are a great source of fiber and essential nutrients including vitamin A, vitamin C, B vitamins, potassium and manganese.
- Berries are hand harvested by Eclectic in the Pacific Northwest
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the plant in it's fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
- Quick and easy to prepare. Mix, drink and rinse.
Add it by the spoonful to water, juice or smoothies and mix well. Sprinkle it liberally on yogurt, toast or cereals. For best results for an on-the-go drink measure 8 oz. or more of water or juice into a closeable container, then add a tablespoon of powder to the liquid and shake well.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (6 g)|
|Servings per Container: 15|
|Freeze-dried, Oregon grown Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus) fruit|
|The #1 antioxidant fruit based upon serving size|