Eclectic Institute, Lemon Greens POW-der, 3.2 oz (90 g)4 Reviews
1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37933
- UPC Code: 023363379330
- Package Quantity: 3.2 oz (90 g)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.9 x 5.6 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.12
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food" - Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Folate Rich Instant Greens
- Plant Originated Wellness
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Whole, raw green foods blended with tasty whole Meyers lemon.
- Loaded with vitamins, Minerals, fiber and antioxidants.
- Especially high in folate and vitamin A.
- Detoxifying chlorophylls.
- Real energy and nutrition on-the-go.
- A simple way to achieve your daily 5-9 nutrition.
- We start but most importantly also end with fresh, whole, raw foods.
- The microporous and micronized nature of our POW-ders results in maximum dispersion and absorption of nutrients from whole, raw food.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of a plant in its fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
Add 3 tsp of powder to 6-8 oz of water and shake or blend well. Use 3 teaspoons 1-3 times per day. Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening. Protect from moisture and high temperature.
|Serving Size: 3 tsp (3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Raw freeze-dried, organic Meyers Lemon (Citrus limon) whole fruit.||1350 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, organic Kale (Brassica oleracea) leaf||360 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, organic Spinach (Spinacea oleracea) leaf||360 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, wildcrafted Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf||300 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, organic Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) leaf||240 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, organic Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) leaf||120 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, organic Wheatgrass Juice (Triticum aestivum)||120 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, organic Endive (Chicorum endivia) leaf||120 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, organic Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) leaf||30 mg|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Perfect greens! So citrusy delicious as greens can be. So healthy, so smooth and so good melting/mixing in the water. They are giving me energy and overall health. I am sweets-eater so I need them very much before or after the sweets. Price is extremely good. Just can ask like others here: please Eclectic Institute, make the greens for 2 months, too.
Delicious lemon taste, with just enough bitter greens to know that you're cleansing through and through. Along with the Red Food Defence (by Eclectic Institute as well), there is a salad bar going into your body that is entirely digestible and bioavailable! With the amber glass bottles, more nutrient protection and less off-gassing due to plastics.