Eclectic Institute, Raw Blood Sugar Control POW-der, 4.2 oz (120 g)
- "Let Food Be Your Medicine and Medicine Be Your Food" Hippocrates
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Supports Healthy Blood Glucose Levels
- Plant Originated Wellness
- A Dietary Supplement
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- This tasty blend of herbs, spices and fruits contains several of nature's most powerful plants for controlling blood sugar.
- Each food was selected based on traditional use and on new research to support healthy blood glucose levels.
- Taken just prior to or as part of a meal, this nourishing combination powder may help maintain healthy blood glucose levels.
- Supports cardiovascular and eye health.
- Whole foods supply a wide variety of trace minerals such as chromium in cinnamon and vanadium in green beans.
- The microporous & micronized nature of our POW-ders results in maximum dispersion and absorption of nutrients from whole raw food.
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry & active enzymes of whole plants.
- We start but most importantly also end with fresh, whole, raw foods.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own GMP facility.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
Add 2 tsp of powder to 6-8 oz of water and shake or blend well. Use 2 teaspoons 1-2 times per day or with meals.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur. Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening. Protect from moisture and high temperature.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 2 tsp (4 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Raw Organic Cinnamon (Cinnamomum loureirri) bark||1000 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, wild harvested Prickly Pear (Opuntia ficus-indica) fruit||500 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, organic Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) fruit||500 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, wildcrafted Nettle (Urtica dioica) leaf||500 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, organic Green Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) pods||500 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, organic Aronia (Aronia melanocarpa) fruit||500 mg|
|Raw freeze-dried, wildcrafted Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fruit||500 mg|