- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Get Nature on Your Side
- With Plant-Based & Mineral Ingredients
- Gentle on Surfaces
- Removes Soap Scum, Limescale & Grease
- Cruelty Free
At Ecover we have been pioneering green science for over 30 years to make effective plant-based, planet-friendly cleaners.
- Eliminates limescale and food stains from skins, tiles & countertops.
- Made using renewable, plant-based & mineral ingredients.
- We use ingredients that are gentle on surfaces but effective on dirt.
Test on an inconspicuous area before first use. Apply either directly to the surface or onto a wet sponge. Clean the surface and then rinse off.
Water (aqua), calcium carbonate, bentonite, coco-glucoside, phenoxyethanol, glycerin, xanthan gum.
Keep out of reach of children.
Works exactly the same as soft scrub except when you rinse it down the drain/toilet you know you are avoiding any negative impact on the waters we share. This product also has Zero fragrance/fumes so it is easy on you skin, eyes & lungs. If we all replaced just one cleaning product to a biodegradable substitute it would make such a huge difference.
I bought this product cause it's ecological,the price was good also.I've read the reviews before buying it and almost everyone said it's a great product,but it just didn't work for me.It is a soft scrub cream indeed,doesn't have a harsh smell but it didn't remove the stain from my sink as I expected.
Posted by 5032047917526911704 on Oct 04, 2016
Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Apr 23, 2015
Works well enough, but honestly, I think vinegar + baking soda still works better.
OK but not Amazing
Posted by 5613298564972892910 on Mar 26, 2015
It works well enough, but you have to use more than with regular scouring scrubs. Wish they would put more scouring agents in their.
Posted by 4959053956126324568 on Jan 22, 2015
I really like this. No bleach but cleans like it does. It removes stains well with a scrubbing sponge and some elbow grease. No smell and I don't worry about not wearing gloves when cleaning with this. A must use on your kitchen sink. Wish it came in a bigger bottle.