Eden Foods, Organic, Dried Blueberries, 4 oz (113 g)
By Eden Foods
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Resealable Package
- Wild · Hand Harvested
- Double Certified Organically Grown
- Very Low Sodium
- Sweetened with Organic Apple Juice Concentrate
- Creation and Maintenance of Purity in Food
- Kosher Pareve
- OCIA Certified Organic
Organically grown North American, low bush, wild blueberries, hand harvested, infused with organic apple juice concentrate, slowly dried, and lightly misted with organic sunflower oil to prevent clumping. Wild, low bush blueberries are rated highest in antioxidant activity. Tiny berries with big health value.
Organic wild blueberries, organic apple juice concentrate, organic sunflower oil
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (40 g)|
|Serving Per Container: about 3|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
between the oils and the apple juice sweetener, doesn't taste like blueberries.
توت ازرق مجفف ممتاز
Posted by 5334841894974524079 on May 26, 2016
مفيد جداً وطمه مابين سكري وحامض وسعره منافس وانصح فيه خاصة للصغار بالبيت
Posted by 5135717728391712558 on Mar 09, 2016
nice but a bit too sweet for children. Will buy again
Posted by 5334610577813347443 on Feb 04, 2016
These are tasty berries, good for a few snacks out of a packet. Found them a bit too sweet for my palette however being sweetened with the juice concentrate and there are not many to a bag considering the price. Would have preferred if they still had a 'blueberry' taste to them. The freshness was good.
Organic dried blueberrys
Posted by 5087232613072167580 on May 17, 2015
With rice porridge it work.