Eden Foods, Organic EdenSoy Extra, Vanilla Soymilk, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- 7 g Protein
- Real Vanilla
- Fortified with Vitamins & Calcium
- Organically Grown Double Certified
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Only Whole Bean Soy Protein
- Tested GEO Free
- Naturally Occurring Isoflavones 44 mg/Serving
- No Refined Sugars
- Dairy and Lactose Free
- Kosher Pareve
- Heart Healthy*
Vanilla EdenSoy Extra
EdenSoy is the only soymilk in America using only 100% Pure Vanilla Extract. Real vanilla is from the vanilla orchid. Three years after planting it blossoms, nine months later the vanilla beans are mature. To develop more than 250 flavor and fragrance components that are so loved the beans are dried for 3 to 6 months and soaked in water and alcohol for a year. It takes 4 pounds of fresh beans (about 600) to make a gallon of pure vanilla extract.
There is no substitute for pure vanilla.
Eden's meticulous tracking and audited records guarantee this food's purity.
The Extras in EdenSoy
- Vitamin B12 - Rare in the vegetable kingdom essential to good health.
- Beta Carotene - The antioxidant that becomes Vitamin A when metabolized.
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant: ours is derived from soybeans.
- Vitamin D2 - The vegetable kingdom version for good Calcium assimilation
- Calcium - The mineral for teeth, bones, muscle and nerve functions.
*Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of EdenSoy Extra Vanilla provides 7 grams of soy protein.
- 2 cups old fashion organic rolled oats
- 2 cups Edensoy Extra Vanilla
- 2 T Eden dried blueberries, cranberries, or montmorency cherries
- 2 tsps. grated orange peel, optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 cups fresh fruit
In a large bowl, or storage container, mix together all ingredients except fresh fruit. Cover and refrigerate overnight. The next morning, stir in fresh fruit. Garnish with dry roasted, chopped nuts, if desired.
Purified water, organic soybeans, naturally malted organic wheat and barley extract, vanilla extract, calcium carbonate, kombu seaweed, sea salt, vitamin E, beta carotene, vitamin D2, vitamin B-12
Shake well before opening. Refrigerate and use within 7 to 10 days.
|Serving Size: 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Omega 3||215 mg||+|
|Omega 6||565 mg||+|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Omega 9||205 mg||+|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|Biotin (Vit. H)||2%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||8%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin C.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily value not established.