Ella's Kitchen, Bananas, Apricots + Baby Rice, Stage 2, 3.5 oz (99 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- I'm Organic
- From 6 Months
- Super Smooth Fruit + Brown Rice
- I'm Just Bananas, Apricots, Brown Rice
- USDA Organic
- Good in Every Sense
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- My Pouch + Cap are Non-BPA
Hello I'm just an organic mix of bananas, apricots + brown rice. Nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I for?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. I'm a handy brown rice and fruit mix, ideal for first tastes and also great for hungrier babies. Let your baby's taste buds explore new flavors and textures whenever you feel they're ready. Every baby is different! I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using Me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I'm not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing Me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Organic bananas with lemon juice concentrate, organic apricots, organic whole grain brown rice flour.
Inside me you'll find
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No additives or GMO
- No gluten or wheat
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (99 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||22 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
my son loves it!
Posted by 5543671579086748989 on Jul 27, 2013
he loves this one as well as all of the other Ella's Kitchen fruit & vegetables smoothies & purees:)
SHOULD BE GOOD BUT BB DIDNT LIKE IT
Posted by kookynooky on May 07, 2013
GOOD PDT BUT SOMEHOW SHE DIDNT TAKE TO IT. MAY HAVE BEEN THE THICK CONSISTENCY BUT I LOVED IT
A bit too sweet
Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 25, 2013
The taste is a mixture of sweet and sour. My baby finds the initial taste abit too strong on its own. I mix half a pack with some baby mix grain cereal and formula milk to increase the portion and to thicken the consistency (the other half pack can be saved in the fridge for up to 2 days). I will purchase this again. >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!