Ella's Kitchen, Apples Carrots + Parsnips, Super Smooth Puree, 3.5 oz (99 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- I'm Organic
- Stage 2
- From 6 Months
- USDA Organic
- My Pouch + Cap are Non-BPA
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
Good In Every Sense
Hello, I'm just pureed fruit and veggies with a dash of lemon juice. Nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I For?
My ingredients are suitable from 6 months. I'm also great mixed into chopped protein, fruit or veggies for babies and toddlers ready for chunkier food. Let your baby's taste buds explore new flavors and textures whenever you feel they're ready. Every baby is different! I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using Me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I'm not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing Me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened, I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours. I can be frozen - handy for early taste bud exploring!
Organic apples, organic carrots, organic parsnips, <1% organic lemon juice concentrate.
Inside me you'll find:
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No additives or GMO
- No gluten or wheat
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (99 g)|
|Amount per serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I liked it and my baby didn't
Posted by 5312211467559901325 on Mar 28, 2014
Was this review helpful to you?
1 person found the following review helpful
Posted by 4827747931478221945 on Dec 18, 2014
baby loves it
Posted by Reviewer3244254 on Aug 12, 2011
A healthy option for my baby