Ella's Kitchen, Pears, Apples + Baby Rice, Stage 1, 3.5 oz (99 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- From 4 Months
- Super Smooth Fruit + Brown Rice
- 100% Pears, Apples, Brown Rice
- I'm Organic
- USDA Organic
- Good in Every Sense
- I've Been Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- My Pouch and Cap are BPA Free
Hello, I'm 100% organic pears, apples + brown rice - with nothing else added, not even water.
Who am I for?
My ingredients are suitable from 4 months. I'm a handy brown rice and fruit mix, ideal for first tastes and also great for hungrier babies. Let your baby's taste buds explore new flavors and textures whenever you feel they're ready. Every baby is different! I'm suitable for vegetarians too.
Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water and check I'm not too hot. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 48 hours.
Organic pears, organic apples, organic ground brown rice.
I was produced in a factory that processes milk and soy.
Inside me you'll find
- No added water
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No E number or GM
- No gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose
- No lumps or bits and nothing artificial
- Just yummy organic food for babies
- I'm unsweetened and unsalted
- I contain naturally occurring sugars
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: one pouch 3.5 oz (99 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|*Contains less than 2% of the Daily Value of this nutrient.|
Posted by 4976535481646552730 on Oct 30, 2014
baby love this
Posted by Reviewer1280935 on Jul 20, 2014
my baby had just started on solids and she loves this....would buy again
Posted by idaveronica on Jun 20, 2012
My son liked it a lot
Posted by netalee on May 12, 2012