Enzymatic Therapy, Energizing Iron, 90 Softgels
Formerly Liquid Liver Extract
- Dietary Supplement
- Iron for Energy and Stamina
- Maximum Absorption
- What Better Feels Like
- Laboratory Tested - Purity, Safety & Performance
Enhanced Endurance and Energy
Energizing Iron dietary supplement is a source of nutrients to support the body's need for iron, vitamin B12, and trace minerals. Produced from beef liver obtained from animals raised in Argentina. Energizing Iron contains no chemical sprays, pesticides, or antibiotics from livestock feed.
- Heme iron is up to 33% more absorbable in the body than non-heme iron. In fact, non-heme forms can have as low as 2% absorbability.
- Energizing Iron contains the same benefits of heme iron found in liver, with substantially less cholesterol.
- No uncomfortable gastric side effects as can be experienced when taking non-heme iron supplements.
ETI is an FDA-registered Drug Establishment.
Two softgels three times daily.
Soybean oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, beeswax, soy lecithin, and caramel color.
Contains no yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. All colors used are from natural sources.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call your physician or a Poison Control Center immediately.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 2 softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per 2 Softgels||% DV**|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%**|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%**|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg||3,333%|
|Liquid Liver Fractions (predigested and concentrated)||1.1 g||***|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.