Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3, Double Strength!, 1000 mg, 90 Softgels
- Free from Mercury and Other Heavy Metals†
- Natural Stable Fish Oil
- Dietary Supplement
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
- Certified Kosher and Pareve
If your healthcare practitioner is recommending you take a high-strength fish oil, Eskimo-3 fish oil 1,000 mg is the product for you!
- One of the world's most clinically-studied fish oils—the subject of more than 120 scientific reports
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil
Guaranteed Purity and Quality
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most pure and stable fish oil
- Naturally stable-up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with No fishy aftertaste
Eskimo-3 1,000 mg Natural Stable Fish Oil supports a healthy heart! Eskimo-3 is up to 10 times more stable than 4 leading U.S. fish oil products.
Why Should You Care About Stability?
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavors
The natural EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eskimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent dangerous rancidity to ensure the highest Potency, Purity and Quality.
†Free from detectable levels of mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic.
One softgel with meals one to three times daily.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural rosemary flavor, natural lime flavor, soy lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving Size: 1 softgel|
|Amount per softgel||%DV**|
|Calories from fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%**|
|Eskimo-3 brand Fish Oil
provides omega-3 fatty acids including 140-180 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 87-120 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
***Daily Value not established.