Enzymatic Therapy, Eskimo-3, Ultra-Pure Omega-3, 105 Softgels57 Reviews
Expiration Date: Jun 2016
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: EMT-02297
- UPC Code: 763948022977
- Package Quantity: 105 Softgels
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 4.4 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
Combo Discount: -$2.87
- Naturally Stable Fish Oil
- Free from Mercury and other Heavy Metals†
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Kosher and Pareve (Used only for medical reasons)
- Purity, Safety & Performance - Laboratory Tested
†Free from detectable levels of mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic.
- One of the world's most clinically-studied fish oils—the subject of more than 120 scientific reports
- The highest concentration of Omega-3 naturally obtainable from fish oil
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most pure fish oil
- Naturally stable—up to 10 times more stable than other leading fish oils
- Natural antioxidants prevent dangerous rancidity with NO fishy aftertaste
- Several independent studies have shown Eskimo-3 to be the world's most stable fish oil
Eskimo-3 natural stable fish oil is up to 10 times more stable than 4 leading U.S. fish oil products.
If your fish oil is unstable, it can result in:
- Free-radical formation
- Destruction of nutrients
- Unpleasant odors and flavors
The natural EPA and DHA ratio and antioxidants in Eskimo-3 supply exceptional stability and prevent dangerous rancidity to ensure the highest Potency, Purity and Quality.
Recommendations: Three softgels with meals one to three times daily.
Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), natural lime flavor, natural rosemary flavor, soy lecithin, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, or artificial flavoring. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
If taking prescription drugs, consult you healthcare practitioner prior to use.
|Serving size: 3 softgels|
|Servings per container: 35|
|Amount per 3 softgels||%DV*|
|Calories from fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Saturated fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Polyunsaturated fat||0.5 g||**|
|Monounsaturated fat||0.5 g||**|
|Eskimo-3 brand Fish Oil provides omega-3 fatty acids including 210-270 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 130-175 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||1.5 g||**|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I've tried a few other fish oil products and this one is the best quality. I take four each day.
Works very well. No after taste even if you don't eat when you take them. They do not repeat. Love them.