EO Products, Hand Sanitizer Gel, Lemon, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Love Life. Live Clean.
- 99.9% Effective Against Most Common Germs
- Sanitizes & Moisturizes On the Go
- This Bottle is Made from 100% PCR
The EO Difference
- Lab Tested
- Alcohol Based
- Pure Essential Oils
- Environmentally Safe
- Triclosan Free
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- Put a small drop in your palm
- Rub hands together until they are dry
- For external use only
- Keep away from fire/flame
- Do not use this product in or near eyes
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- Do not store above 104ºF/40ºC
- May discolor some fabrics
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, vegetable glycerin, EO essential oil blend [organic citrus medica limonum (lemon) essential oil, orange citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) essential oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) essential oil], organic simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, carbomer, dimethicone, aminomethyl propanol.|
I bought this product for a friend who loves the lemon smell! She loves how this product leaves her hands soft with the wonderful essence of lemon!
Perfect for the purse or car!
Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 10, 2015
Works well without drying out my hands. I bought the EO product large sized container so I can refill this one.
Posted by 5522296289906141997 on Jan 10, 2015
Love love! Not sticky, not greasy, great smell.. feel clean after using it.
Posted by 5580267851204396658 on Jul 24, 2014
nice smell, smooth
Posted by 5535854962728440906 on Sep 19, 2013
...it leaves a bad taste on my fingers.
Posted by Western on Jun 01, 2013
Bonne contenance pour mettre dans son sac, ni trop grand ni trop petit comme beaucoup de ces gels, l'odeur de citron masque un peu l'odeur alcoolisée de ce type de gel - le prix est intéressant pour un 60 ml