Fit & Fresh, CleanTek, Shaker Cup with Ice Wand Agitator & Storage Cup, 1 Cup
By Fit & Fresh104 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
1 lbs (0.45 kg)
- Product Code: FNF-00749
- UPC Code: 700522007494
- Package Quantity: 1 Cup
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.6 x 7.8 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Important Note:
The color of these bottles may vary. Blue, Black, Dark Blue, and Green
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Make Every Day Better
- BPA Free
- Product Protected by Agion Nature's Antimicrobial
- 12 oz Cup
- Removable Ice Wand
- Storage Container Holds 2.1 oz Powder
- Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
At Fit & Fresh we believe it's the little things we do to live better, eat better and organize our lives that make every day better. We offer simple, realistic ways to make your life healthier, more economical and a little more eco-friendly.From containers with removable ice packs and measurement markings to water bottles with filters and antimicrobial protection we provide all the little things to make every day just a little easier.
All products are made exclusively of food grade plastics.
All products are made from BPA (bisphenol A) free materials.
All liquids contents are non-toxic.
Following these instructions will help you enjoy your Fit & Fresh product for years to come.
Care & Use:
- For best results, place ice pack(s) in freezer for 3 hours or more.
- Do not place the ice pack(s) in the dishwasher or microwave. Hand wash only.
Bottle Care & Use:
- All non-battery operated water bottles are top rack dishwasher safe.
- Do not place the ice wand in the dishwasher or microwave. Hand wash only.
- For best results, wash the bottles and lid after each use.
- Do not put hot beverages in the stainless steel bottles.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Works great! Lid is hard to get off sometimes.
Even though I put the lid on properly, it seems to leak a bit sometimes. It will appear that the lid is on snug but then I'll get some dripping. Also, because this is plastic I find that the powder I put into the bottom compartment can stick to it. I think I'll be using the bottom compartment to store snacks instead of drink powders. Otherwise this is made with a very thick plastic and seems like it's very durable and will definitely handle more than a few falls. This is going to replace my previous shaker cup, which I'm using for my Greens Plus drink.