Flintstones, Gummies, Children's Multivitamin/Multimineral with Calcium & Vitamin D, 50 Gummies (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Plus Bone Building Support
- Help build strong bones and teeth with Calcium and Vitamin D
- Support a healthy immune system with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Beta-Carotene
- Support Energy with Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin, and Niacin
Children 2 to 3 years of age: Chew one gummy daily. Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Chew two gummies daily.
Glucose syrup, sucrose, calcium citrate, water, gelatin; less than 2% of: artificial flavors, ascorbic acid, beeswax, biotin, citric acid, D-calcium pantothenate, dicalcium phosphate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, fractionated coconut oil, potassium iodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, sodium benzoate (to maintain freshness), titanium dioxide (color), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), zinc sulfate monohydrate.
Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
Keep out of reach of children.
Not for children under 2 years of age due to the risk of choking.
Child resistant cap. Do not use this product if safety bearing "Sealed for Your Protection" under cap is torn or missing.
Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat.
|Serving Size: 1 gummy (2 & 3 years of age); 2 gummies (4 years of age and older)|
|Servings Per Container: 50; 25|
|Amount per 2 Gummies||% Daily Value for Children 2 & 3 Years of Age (1 Gummy)||% Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 Years of Age and Older (2 Gummies)|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||**||1%*|
|Vitamin A||1600 IU||32%||32%|
|Vitamin C||30 mg||38%||50%|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||50%||100%|
|Vitamin E||20 IU||100%||67%|
|Vitamin B6||1 mg||71%||50%|
|Vitamin B12||5 mcg||83%||83%|
|Pantothenic Acid||5 mg||50%||50%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1012721 on Dec 08, 2011
Great taste, the kids will love ..
Posted by Reviewer3199369 on Mar 08, 2012
My son loves these
Good for fussy kids
Posted by Reviewer3184851 on Apr 11, 2012
My kids are super fussy about vitamins, but they take these every morning with out complaint! So glad I finally found a vitmin they like, and I love that they have the Calcium and Vit D in there too.
good for my baby's health
Posted by 5391505960370401895 on Jun 05, 2013
I like the bottle~~ a little sour