Flintstones, My First, Children's Multivitamin Supplement, Fruit Flavors, 100 Chewable Tablets (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Great Tasting Fruit Flavors & Fun Character Shapes
- Pediatricians’ #1 Choice for Children's Chewable Vitamins
- Specially Formulated for Children 2 and 3 Years of Age.
- Small Easy to Chew Tablets
A Complete Multivitamin with 10 Essentials Vitamins to:
- Help support the immune system with Vitamin C
- Help absorption of calcium for strong bones and teeth with Vitamin D
- Help support energy with B Vitamins.
4 Great Flavors!
3 Fun Characters Shapes!
Children 2 & 3 years of age - chew one tablet daily, with food. Tablet should be fully chewed or crushed for children who cannot chew.
Sucrose, sodium ascorbate, stearic acid, maltodextrin, invert sugar, gelatin, Vitamin E acetate, artificial and natural flavors, niacinamide, corn starch, FD &C red #40 aluminum lake, FD & C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, FD & C blue #2 aluminum lake, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, beta-carotene, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Child resistant cap.
Do not use this product if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer Healthcare" under cap is torn or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: One Tablet|
|Amount Per Tablet||%Daily Value
for Children 2&3 Years of Age
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin A (25% as beta-carotene)||1998 IU||80%|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||150%|
|Vitamin D||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E||15 IU||150%|
|Thiamin (B1)||1.05 mg||150%|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.2 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6||1.05 mg||150%|
|Folic Acid||300 mcg||150%|
|Vitamin B12||4.5 mcg||150%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.