- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Exotic Teas From Around the World
- Certified Organic
- USDA Organic
- Fresh-Sealed Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI
Ancient cultures across the globe used hawthorn as an herbal elixir. North American indigenous tribes from the Cherokee to the Meskwaki took the root and fruits for their health. Traditional Chinese and European doctors used hawthorn as a tonic for their well being. Flora mixes this age-old remedy with hibiscus and passion-flower to promote well-being.
Flora teas are made from the finest herbs and spices. Every Flora tea bag has been individually wrapper and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs and spices remain intact.
For An Inspired Cup of Tea
Bring fresh, cold, spring water to a boil. Pour over a bag of Flora Hawthorn and steep 4-5 minutes to desired strength. Squeeze bag gently and remove. Hot or iced, this is sublime thirst-quencher.
Hawthorn leaves and flowers*, hibiscus flowers*, hawthorn berries*, passionflower herb*, licorice root*, roasted chicory root*.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.