Flora, Certified Organic, Rooibos Chai Herbal Tea Blend, Caffeine-Free, 16 Tea Bags,1.35 oz (38.4 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Exotic Teas From Around the World
- USDA Organic
- BC- Kosher
- Fresh-Sealed Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI – Quality Assurance International
In the palaces of ancient India, specialized herbalists called Vaidyas mixed herbs, flowers, and spices into chai (tea) to treat the Royal Family. Flora’s traditional recipe, rich with organic rooibos, cinnamon bark, ginger root, cardamom seed, and the roots of licorice and chicory, offers the same restorative properties that once soothed kings and queens.
Flora teas are made from the finest herbs and spices. Every Flora tea bag has been individually wrapped and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs and spices remain intact.
For an Inspired Cup of Tea
Bring fresh, cold, spring water to a boil. Pour over a bag of Flora Rooibos Chai tea and steep 4-5 minutes to desired strength. Squeeze bag gently and remove. Hot or iced, this is a sublime thirst-quencher.
Cinnamon (cinnamomum cassia) bark*, rooibos leaves*, ginger root*, cardamom seeds*, licorice root*, clove*, roasted chicory root*, black pepper seeds*, flavor*, natural flavor.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron.