Flora, Certified Organic, Yerba Mate Energizing Herbal Tea, 16 Tea Bags, 1.02 oz (28.8 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Exotic Teas From Around the World
- Certified Organic
- USDA Organic
- Fresh-Sealed Tea Bags
- Certified Organic by QAI
Five hundred years ago, the Guarani Indians who thrived along South America's Parana River taught the first Spanish explorers their secret to surviving in the harsh jungle: sip an infusion made from the scared Caa bush's leaves. Centuries later, the Argentine gauchos of the great Pampean plains continued the tradition of sipping yerba mate as a way to stay alert and energized throughout the day.
For An Inspired Cup of Tea
Bring fresh, cold, spring water to a boil. Pour over a bag of Flora Yerba Mate and steep 3-4 minutes to desired strength. Squeeze bag gently and remove. Hot or iced, this is a sublime thirst-quencher.
Organic mate leaves.
Flora teas are made from the finest herbs and spices. Every Flora tea bag has been individually wrapper and sealed for freshness, ensuring that the beneficial components of the herbs and spices remain intact.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag|
|Serving Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.