Flora, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil DHA 3·6·9 Blend, 17 fl oz (500 ml)
- Based on the Ideal 2:1:1 Ratio of Omega Fatty Acids
- Supports Cognitive Function and Eye Health
- Featured in Scott Jurek's Best Selling Book, "Eat & Run"
- Omega-3 - Plant Based & Fish Free
- Glass Bottle
- Dietary Supplement
- 1 Award Winning Formula
- Life's DHA
Udos Oil DHA 3·6·9 Blend
- Plant source DHA+GLA/fish-free
- Supports Cognitive Function
- Supports Eye Health
- Contains Omega-3,-6, and -9 fatty acids
- Unrefined DHA Oil/hexane-free
- Can be added unheated to foods such as cereal, salad, pasta or poured over dessert.
Udo's Oil DHA Blend is a plant source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (algae-derived). DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid that is essential for the proper functioning of our brain as adults, and for the development of our nervous system and visual abilities during the first six months of life.
The cloudy layer in the oil is unique to this blend. To obtain its benefits, shake bottle gently before each use. Take 1 Tbsp or more a day with meals (up to 1 Tbsp per 50 lbs of body weight per day). For best results, substitute other sources of dietary fat with Udo's Oil.
You can easily supply your body with the essential fatty acids it needs by incorporating Udo's Oil into your meals. The pleasant nutty, buttery flavor of this oil is a great addition to all types of recipes. Just remember not to heat the oil. Try some of our favorite serving suggestions below or just be creative!
- Stir into cottage cheese, apple sauce, protein shakes, juices and homemade soup (after cooking).
- Drizzle it over steamed vegetables, rice, pasta, and baked or mashed potatoes.
- Blend it with extra virgin olive oil in dishes such as hummus and tabouleh, or serve with balsamic vinegar for dipping.
- Combine it with fresh vegetable or fruit juices, Udo's Choice Green Blend, or Udo's Choice Wholesome Fast Food, for a nutritious, energy-boosting drink.
Organic flax seed oil, organic sunflower seed oil, organic sesame seed oil, organic evening primrose seed oil, algal oil (Schizochytrium sp.), organic coconut oil, organic rice bran oil, organic soy lecithin, rosemary leaf extract**, high oleic sunflower oil, tocopherols**, ascorbyl palmitate**, organic oat bran oil.
**as an antioxidant
For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated. Do not heat or use for frying. Once opened, use within 2 months. Udo's Oil can be frozen to maintain freshness for longer periods.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||13 g||20%*|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||8 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3 g||†|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||5 g||†|
|ALA (alpha-linolenic acid)||5 g|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||100 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||3 mg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (linoleic acid)||3 g||†|
|GLA (gamma-linolenic acid)||40 mg|
|Omega-9 fatty acids (oleic acid)||3 g||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.