Frontier Natural Products, Coffee Flavor, Alcohol-Free, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- With Other Natural Flavors
Contains 7mg caffeine per 1/8th teaspoon serving. The average cup of coffee contains 90-150mg of caffeine per serving.
Add by the dash to hot chocolates and milk shakes or by the half-teaspoon to chocolate icings, puddings, brownies, cookies and cakes.
Glycerin, water, natural flavors
Great coffee flavor. I made a coconut-based ice cream with it today, and it was delicious. It doesn't seem to be a very strong flavor, but if you add enough, it works great.
just adds coffee flavor
Posted by Reviewer2821103 on Aug 03, 2014
it does not sweeten or anything I believe. just adds coffee flavor when u add this.
Posted by LillaMi on May 29, 2013
The taste is not what I expected. It tastes like very strong soluble coffe not like the real coffe beans. Can not recommend it however I will make use of the bottles I bougth.
Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Apr 16, 2013
I like it, and think it is GREAT in chocolate for mocca flavor: homemade chocoalte, cakes, frosting etc
Posted by opheart on Aug 28, 2012
No coffee's bitterness, but the flavour is intensive. Like it!