Frontier Natural Products, Coffee Flavor, Alcohol-Free, 2 fl oz (59 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.46|
- With Other Natural Flavors
Contains 7mg caffeine per 1/8th teaspoon serving. The average cup of coffee contains 90-150mg of caffeine per serving.
Add by the dash to hot chocolates and milk shakes or by the half-teaspoon to chocolate icings, puddings, brownies, cookies and cakes.
Glycerin, water, natural flavors
Great coffee flavor. I made a coconut-based ice cream with it today, and it was delicious. It doesn't seem to be a very strong flavor, but if you add enough, it works great.
just adds coffee flavor
Posted by Reviewer2821103 on Aug 03, 2014
it does not sweeten or anything I believe. just adds coffee flavor when u add this.
Posted by LillaMi on May 29, 2013
The taste is not what I expected. It tastes like very strong soluble coffe not like the real coffe beans. Can not recommend it however I will make use of the bottles I bougth.
Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Apr 16, 2013
I like it, and think it is GREAT in chocolate for mocca flavor: homemade chocoalte, cakes, frosting etc
Posted by opheart on Aug 28, 2012
No coffee's bitterness, but the flavour is intensive. Like it!