Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cut & Sifted Basil Leaf, Sweet, 16 oz (453 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic
- Ocimum Basilicum
- Certified Organic by QAI
A lovely member of the mint family with a mildly peppery taste, a hint of clove and mint, basil is at the same time spicy and sweet, warm and fresh.
Basil is a customary seasoning in tomato-based sauces, juices, and pesto. It blends well with oregano for pizza sauce, and with other seasonings, especially lemon, garlic, and thyme.
- Try basil with fish, poultry, beans, pasta, rice, eggs, and vegetables like zucchini, eggplant, potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, and spinach.
- Use it in soups, stews, vinegars, and salad dressings (or sprinkle it directly on salads).
- Lay fresh leaves of basil over sliced fresh or buffalo mozzarella and drizzle with olive oil for a quick, light salad.