Categories Food, Groceries Baking Aids
Categories Food, Groceries Spice & Seasoning
Frontier Natural Products, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Salt-Free Blend, 1.92 oz (54 g)
- Freshness Dated
When a traditional pumpkin pie is your goal, this is the blend for you. Use it to make a few unpredictable desserts, too!
This fragrant blend of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves is so handy, you'll be surprised at how often you'll reach for it. These spices, used in conjunction in hundreds of dessert recipes, bring wonderful flavor to just about any sweet dish.
Flavors pumpkin pies, custard and eggnog
- Use to flavor pumpkin pies and bars.
- Add to other pies--apple, peach, or rhubarb, for example.
- Add to custards and puddings.
- Sprinkle on eggnog.
- Fold into quick bread batter or cake batter (especially carrot cake or pumpkin cake).
- Sprinkle on squash while baking.
- Use to season cooked carrots.
- Sprinkle on pumpkin soup.
- Add to pancake or waffle batter.
- Use to season baked apples, pears, or peaches.
- Add to applesauce.
- Add to cookie batter (especially oatmeal or sugar varieties).
- Combine with plain yogurt and honey or maple syrup.
- Use to flavor breakfast oatmeal and granola.
- Mix with cream cheese and honey and spread on raisin bagels.
Cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg.
|Serving Size: 1/4 (0.6 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|