Fullbar, Double Chocolate Cocoa Chip, 6 Large Bars, 1.59 oz (45g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 1.09 lbs (0.49kg)
- Product Code: FLB-00223
- UPC Code: 893495002235
- Package Quantity: 6 Large Bars, 1.59 oz (45g) Each
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 6.8 x 5.6 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32kg)
- Inspired by Weight-Loss Surgery Principles
- New Amazing Taste!
- Be Full. Eat Less
- Lose Weight
- 100% Natural
- 5g Protein
- 5g Fiber
- All Natural
- Contains no Weight-Loss Stimulants
Fullbar is a delicious pre-meal solution that helps you feel full and eat less at mealtime.
I know how you're wired. You need small steps you can live with. That's what inspired me to create the befull solution to fit your life. Eat real food, but feel full and eat less. It's that simple.
Michael A. Snyder, M.D., FACS
The Skinny on Fullbar:
- Fill part of your stomach before mealtime
- Stomach feels full with less food
- Tells brain: "Stop, I'm Full!"
Small steps you can live with.
- One-half hour before lunch and dinner every day, enjoy a fullbar product and a 16 oz. glass of water.
- Important! Pay attention and notice how full you feel.
- Eat a smaller meals and still feel full
For best results, consume a fullbar with a 16 oz. glass of water 30 minutes before a meal.
Brown rice syrup, puffed wheat, chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract), soy protein concentrate, chocolate coating (sugar, fractioned palm kernel oil, cocoa powder, whey powder, nonfat milk powder, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), acacia gum, glycerine, honey, oligosaccharides, agave syrup, soy crisps (isolated soy protein, tapioca starch, salt) natural flavors, evaporated cane juice, canola oil, salt, soy lecithin, coffee extract, peanut flour, almond meal, peanut and/or cottonseed oil, pecans, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts.
Contains the fallowing allergens: soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts (almonds, pecans, cashews, hazelnuts and walnuts.)
|Serving Size: (45 g) 1 fullbar|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Values*|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|*Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|