Fun Fresh Foods, Chia Spirit, Miztique, Green Chia Tea, Vanilla Cinnamon Swirl, 35 Tea Bags (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Dietary Supplement
- Lab Tested
Ancient mystics conjured Chia Spirit Tea, an exotic tea from India, Nepal and Tibet that promises to rouse the spirit within. The wonderful blend of chia, spiced with vanilla cinnamon green tea, will cast a spell on your taste buds while promoting healthy digestion and a refreshing sense of well being.
The Chia Spirit zesty formula, intoxicating aroma and magical antioxidants are destined to inspire the ultimate tea drinking experience. Enjoyed hot, cold or with milk, our Chia Spirit Tea makes for a dazzling brew.
How to Brew a Magical Cup of Tea
- Place one tea bag at the bottom of your favorite cup.
- Pour 8 ounces of boiling water over the bag and let it steep, covered, for two to five minutes while enjoying the enchanting aroma.
- Remove the tea bag and indulge in your magical adventure. Drink 1 or 2 caps daily.
For one quart of iced tea, pour 2 cups of boiling water over 4 teabags, steeping 5-9 minutes while covered. Add 2 cups of cold water, serve over ice, and enjoy!
All raw materials packed in Miztique teabags are thoroughly screened for authenticity, potency and purity. All teas are laboratory tested for microbial contamination, heavy metals, pesticides are irradiation. Miztique teas use supplement grade herbs that are also non-GMO.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Persons with gallstones should consult a healthcare practitioner before use. Not for use by children under 2 years of age.
|Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag (2 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
Cinnamon Bark, Green Tea Leaf, Cardamom Fruit, Licorice Root, Chicory Root (roasted), Ginger Root, Cloves Flower, Natural Honey/Vanilla with other Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf, Black Pepper Fruit.
|*Daily Values not established.|
Taste was so good!
Posted by Reviewer2056917 on Mar 03, 2015
My colleagues and I really enjoy this Chai tea with the sweet herb smell. However, I tried it to Chai latte with milk, then failed.
Posted by 4712272184953347824 on Nov 18, 2012
very beautiful and delicious pot of tea