FungusAmongUs, Morel, 1/2 oz (14 g) (Discontinued Item)1 Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Product Code: FAU-60061
- UPC Code: 719870600615
- Package Quantity: 1/2 oz (14 g)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 3.1 x 3.7 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Pacific North West Harvest
- Naturally Grown
- Champignon Seches - Morille
- 1/2 oz (14 g) Dried Equal to 1/4 Pound Fresh
- Recipe Inside
These mushrooms grow wild in forests cultivated by Mother Nature and are gathered by expert harvesters.
- Pour enough hot water over mushrooms to cover. Soak for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Place cheesecloth or coffee filter in strainer. Pour mushrooms into strainer over a bowl to catch soaking liquid. Use liquid in current dish or save for future use.
- Remove cheesecloth or coffee filter leaving mushrooms in strainer. Run water over mushroom in sink to rinse and pat dry.
|Serving Size: 1/2 oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||3|
|Total Fat||0.25 g||.5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||2.5%|