This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
FungusAmongUs, Organic Shiitake, 1 oz (28 g)9 Reviews
0.28 lbs (0.13 kg)
- Product Code: FAU-60023
- UPC Code: 719870600233
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 3.1 x 4.4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Important Note:
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Organically Grown
- Champignon Seches - Lentin
- 1 oz (28 g) Dried Equal to 1/2 Pound Fresh
- USDA Organic
- Member Organic Trade Association
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Recipe Inside
- Pour enough hot water over mushrooms to cover. Soak for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Place cheesecloth or coffee filter in strainer. Pour mushrooms into strainer over a bowl to catch soaking liquid. Use liquid in current dish or save for future use.
- Remove cheesecloth or coffee filter leaving mushrooms in strainer. Run water over mushroom in sink to rinse and pat dry.
|Serving Size: 1 oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was surprised how few mushrooms were in the package, seemed like only 7 or 8 (maybe 9), fewer than 10. ... The mushrooms were very handy. I made soup when my fridge was nearly empty. ... I used bone broth ice cube, potatoes, onions, garlic, and dried mushrooms. The mushrooms, I chopped finely while dry and added them to the soup hoping they would resuscitate in the liquid soup. Shiitake mushrooms are supposed to have a variety of health benefits that you get even when using the dried mushroom. So, these mushrooms were a convenient shelf-stable food for my pantry.
Very, very tasty mushrooms!