FungusAmongUs, Organic Shiitake, 1 oz (28 g)9 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.28 lbs (0.13 kg)
- Product Code: FAU-60023
- UPC Code: 719870600233
- Package Quantity: 1 oz (28 g)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 3.1 x 4.4 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Important Note:
Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- Organically Grown
- Champignon Seches - Lentin
- 1 oz (28 g) Dried Equal to 1/2 Pound Fresh
- USDA Organic
- Member Organic Trade Association
- Certified Organic by Washington State Department of Agriculture
- Recipe Inside
- Pour enough hot water over mushrooms to cover. Soak for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Place cheesecloth or coffee filter in strainer. Pour mushrooms into strainer over a bowl to catch soaking liquid. Use liquid in current dish or save for future use.
- Remove cheesecloth or coffee filter leaving mushrooms in strainer. Run water over mushroom in sink to rinse and pat dry.
|Serving Size: 1 oz|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was surprised how few mushrooms were in the package, seemed like only 7 or 8 (maybe 9), fewer than 10. ... The mushrooms were very handy. I made soup when my fridge was nearly empty. ... I used bone broth ice cube, potatoes, onions, garlic, and dried mushrooms. The mushrooms, I chopped finely while dry and added them to the soup hoping they would resuscitate in the liquid soup. Shiitake mushrooms are supposed to have a variety of health benefits that you get even when using the dried mushroom. So, these mushrooms were a convenient shelf-stable food for my pantry.
Very, very tasty mushrooms!