Garden of Life, Raw Gluten-Free Support, 90 Veggie Capsules
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- New Look!
- Same Great Formula Gluten Freeze
- Digestive Support for The Gluten Free Lifestyle
- Supports Health Digestion of Gluten and Dairy Containing Foods
- Gluten-Targeted Enzymes, Including DPP-IV
- Live Probiotics-6 Billion CFU¹
- Raw• Vegetarian • Gluten Free • Dairy Free • No Binders or Fillers
- GMO Free
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement
- AlgaeCal Raw Clinical Strength
Why go Raw to support your Digestion?
Only Garden of Life Raw Gluten-Free Support feeds your body premium, powerful Raw plant-based enzymes and probiotics, teeming with life, together with Raw Food-Created Nutrients specifically chosen to meet your unique needs.
- Uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
- No binders or fillers
- No chemical isolates or synthetic nutrients
- Living nutrients as nature intended
- Live probiotics and enzymes
Digestive Support for the Gluten Free Lifestyle
- Supports Healthy Digestion of Gluten and Dairy Containing Foods
- Helps Digest Hidden Gluten and Dairy
- Provides Essential Nutrient Typically Deficient in those on a Gluten-Free Diet
- Supports Gut-Related Immune System Function
Raw Gluten-Free Support offers a powerful digestive support complex- providing a broad range of highly active digestive enzymes that help break down components found in grains and dairy to ease digestion, including DPP-IV and other high activity proteases specifically targeting gluten and casein. Also included are shelf-stable Saccharomyces boulardii and Bacillus coagulans- beneficial probiotic organisms that support healthy digestion and gut-related immune system function.
Raw Gluten-Free Support also includes significant amounts of Raw Vitamins D3, Folate, B12, Calcium and Iron, sourced exclusively from Raw Whole Foods, to provide essential nutrients typically deficient in those on gluten-free diets and to support healthy red blood cells.
Adults take 1 capsule just before each main meal; up to 3 capsules daily. Not intended for children.
Vegetable cellulose, brewer’s yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae).
Raw Gluten-Free Support is not intended to replace a Gluten Free diet.
Contains no fillers ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Vegetarian • Gluten Free • Dairy Free
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin D*||2,000 IU||500%|
|Vitamin B12*||12 mcg||200%|
|Gluten Enzyme Blend
Didpeptidyl peptidase (DPP-IV) (95,000 HUT)
Proteases (12,000 HUT)
Maltase (4,000 DP)
Pepsin (7,000 HUT)
Lactase (1,800 ALU)
Amylase (2,500 DU)
Glucoamylase (24 AGU)
Cellulase (350 CU)
alpha-Galactosidase (60 GALU)
Invertase (30 SU)
|Saccharomyces boulardii (5 Billion CFU)¹||250 mg||+|
|Bacillus coagulans (1 Billion CFU)¹||67 mg||+|
+ Daily Value not established.
I have been very impressed how much this has helped me to be able to eat at restaurants or at friend's homes and not have to worry about the discomfort I get being gluten intolerant.
My daughter is a diagnosed celiac, and my son is borderline, with symptoms but no diagnosis. I get it for my son and every time he runs out, the digestive disturbances return, yet he can eat "normally" when he's taking them - wheat bread and all. My daughter keeps them on hand for times when she thinks she will be exposed to gluten and it gets her through every time.