- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, RAW Iron, 30 UltraZorbe Vegan Caps60 Reviews
0.67 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Product Code: GOL-11376
- UPC Code: 658010113762
- Package Quantity: 30 UltraZorbe Vegan Caps
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 4.2 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- RAW Beyond Vitamins & Minerals
- High Potency
- RAW Iron Formula
- 22 mg of Iron - 122% Daily Value
- With Vitamins C and B12, Plus Folate
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes
- No Binders or Fillers
- RAW · Vegan · Gluten Free · Dairy Free
- RAW Food Dietary Supplement
Nature-Intended Benefits From RAW Iron
- Healthy Heart and Blood: Vitamins C and B12, Folate and Iron
- Reproductive Health: Folate
- Mental and Physical Energy: Iron and Vitamin B12
- Immune Support: Iron and Vitamin C:
- Healthy Skin and Eyes: Vitamin C
- RAW/Vegan: No Binders No Fillers
Does Your Iron Formula Have The Code?
The RAW Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code formulas are cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body.
What is a Code Factor?
The known and yet to be discovered synergistic compounds found in food and necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole-foods that the body thrives upon.
- Uncooked, untreated, unadulterated
- No binders or fillers
- No chemical isolates or synthetic nutrients
- Infused with essential elements of whole-food
- Nutrient-specific peptides for targeted delivery
- Live probiotics and enzymes
- Dual-process cultivation for a wide array of Code Factors
- Individual nutrient creation for maximized potency
- Living nutrients as nature intended
Comprehensive Iron Formula with RAW Food-Created Nutrients
- Healthy heart & blood
- Mental and physical energy
- Healthy skin and eyes
- Reproductive health
- Immune support
Feed your body with Vitamin Code RAW Iron Formula, a comprehensive, whole-food iron formula with RAW Food-Created Nutrients. Individually cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, RAW Food-Created Nutrients enable targeted delivery and natural recognition of the nutrients by your body.
Go beyond vitamins and minerals with Vitamin Code RAW Iron Formula, providing RAW Food-Created Nutrients for mental and physical energy; heart, blood, eye, skin and reproductive health; and immune system support.
Adults take 1 capsule daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or raw juices. Not intended for children.
Vegetable cellulose, Brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), lactobacillus bulgaricus.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy. May contain soy.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
The fruits and vegetables in Vitamin Code are raw and organically grown
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin B12*||500 mcg||8333%|
|Vitamin C*||25 mg||42%|
|Raw Probiotic & Enzyme Blend
Saccharomyces boulardii, Protease, Phytase, beta-Glucanase, alpha-Galactosidase, Hemicellulase, Cellulase
|RAW Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend
Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Beet Juice (root), Organic Carrot Juice (root), Organic Spinach Juice (leaf), Organic Broccoli Juice (flower & stem), Organic Tomato Juice (fruit), Organic Kale Juice (leaf), Organic Red Cabbage Juice (leaf), Organic Parsley Juice (leaf), Organic Brussels Sprout Juice (leaf), Organic Green Bell Pepper Juice (fruit), Organic Cucumber Juice (gourd), Organic Celery Juice (stalk), Organic Garlic Juice (bulb), Organic Ginger Juice (root), Organic Green Onion Juice (root), Organic Cauliflower Juice (flower & stem), Organic Asparagus Juice (flower & stem)
|+ Daily Value not established.
* RAW Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Have used Garden of Life products for more than 10 years, and been pleased with all (save the women's Raw multi, which made me ill for whatever reason). However, i'm baffled by the ridiculously huge amount of B12 contained in these iron caps. If i forgot to take it early morning or needed a larger dosage, then i could forget it, unless i wanted a sleepless night from the B12 buzz. For that reason, i have switched to the vegan organic Rainbow Light Plant Source brand of iron.
My doctor told me I was boarder line aniemic and to start supplementing with iron. I have had issues in the past with throwing up after taking other iron supplements, but I don't have any problem with these. I take one in the am on an empty stomach and avoid dairy for 2hrs bc my dr said that dairy can slow the absorption. Totally recommend it to any one shopping for a good quality iron supplement.