- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- NutriProtect, Iron, B, E, Zinc
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Good Source of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc
- Nutrition for Health Growth & Natural Immune Support
- Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
- Nutritional Compass
- No Added Refined Sugar, Artificial Flavors or Color
- You Want the Best Possible Nutrition for Your Baby
Did You Know?
The good nutrition of iron-rich-cereal is an important part of baby's diet until the age of 2.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good for Babies
- Excellent source of iron for healthy brain development
- 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
- Vitamin E and zinc for natural immune support
- Calcium for healthy bone and teeth
Did You Know?
- Iron is important for healthy brain development. Around the middle of the first year, babies' natural iron stores begin to diminish
- Gerber infant cereals provide iron, an important nutrient for your baby's growth and mental development
Made for Babies
- Gentle introduction to solid foods (see reparation instructions for baby's first cereal feeding)
- Fine texture that is easy to swallow
- Single grains that are easy to digest
- Try mixing with Gerber fruit and veggie purees for added variety and texture
Your Child May Be Ready
If she or he:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Nutrition for Healthy Growth and Natural Immune Support
Gerber's NutriProtect blend for Infant Cereals provides essential vitamins and minerals like iron, zinc and vitamins B & E.
If you are using formula, mix Gerber cereals with Gerber Good Start infant formula for a gentle and nutritious combination.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 tbsp cereal with 4-5 tbsp of breastmilk or formula.
Easy Mix Directions:
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with Gerber water, Gerber juice, or whole milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
If mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Barley flour, tri-and dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No added refined sugar, artificial flavors or color
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|% Daily Value|
|Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
Posted by Reviewer3213847 on Feb 08, 2012
My baby likes it
Posted by Reviewer2045932 on Jan 16, 2012
My baby likes it
Posted by Reviewer2293403 on Jan 08, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2347815 on Sep 08, 2011