Gerber, Cereal for Baby, Rice, Supported Sitter, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Gerber55 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.79 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Product Code: GBR-00704
- UPC Code: 015000007041
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (227 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 5.5 x 7.3 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Easy Pour Spout
- Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support
- Nutri Protect - Iron, Vitamins B & E, Zinc
- Big Nutrition for Tiny Tummies
- Excellent Source of Iron
Only Gerber Makes Cereal with NutriProtect Blend Inside. With Vitamins & Minerals, We're on Your Side!
- Feed your baby Gerber Cereal which has Iron and B Vitamins for healthy growth and development.
- Also provides Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Sit with help or support.
- Opens mouth and leans towards spoon.
Good for Babies
- Excellent Source of Iron for Healthy Brain Development.
- 6 B Vitamins for Healthy Growth
- Vitamin E and Zinc for Natural Immune Support
Made For Babies
- Gentle Introduction to solid foods (see preparation instructions for baby's first cereal feeding).
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp cereal with 4-5 Tbsp of breastmilk or Gerber Good Start formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or Gerber Good Start formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with Gerber Pure water, Gerber juice, or milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Rice flour, tri-and dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No added starch, artificial flavors or color.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (16 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infant 0-1||Children 1-4|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I was happy to know that I could get Gerber products through iHerb.
my son like it