Gerber, Cereal for Baby, Rice, Supported Sitter, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Easy Pour Spout
- Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support
- Nutri Protect - Iron, Vitamins B & E, Zinc
- Big Nutrition for Tiny Tummies
- Excellent Source of Iron
Only Gerber Makes Cereal with NutriProtect Blend Inside. With Vitamins & Minerals, We're on Your Side!
- Feed your baby Gerber Cereal which has Iron and B Vitamins for healthy growth and development.
- Also provides Vitamin E and Zinc for natural immune support.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Sit with help or support.
- Opens mouth and leans towards spoon.
Good for Babies
- Excellent Source of Iron for Healthy Brain Development.
- 6 B Vitamins for Healthy Growth
- Vitamin E and Zinc for Natural Immune Support
Made For Babies
- Gentle Introduction to solid foods (see preparation instructions for baby's first cereal feeding).
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp cereal with 4-5 Tbsp of breastmilk or Gerber Good Start formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or Gerber Good Start formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with Gerber Pure water, Gerber juice, or milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before feeding.
Rice flour, tri-and dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, soy lecithin, mixed tocopherols (to preserve freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No added starch, artificial flavors or color.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (16 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value||Infant 0-1||Children 1-4|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by 4742615729057862864 on Mar 23, 2013
Posted by 5642032101914057635 on Jan 09, 2013
Posted by 4694634129137067913 on Nov 27, 2012