Gerber, Organic Brown Rice, Cereal for Baby, Supported Sitter, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
By Gerber29 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.77 lbs (0.35 kg)
- Product Code: GBR-12504
- UPC Code: 015000125042
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (227 g)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 5.4 x 7.2 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Easy Pour Spout
- Single Grain
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Made with Natural Whole Grain
- Big Nutrition for Tiny Tummies
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Gerber Organic Cereals are a Smart Decision, For Baby They Have Big Nutrition
- Good source of Vitamin D and Calcium for strong bones and teeth.
- Each serving includes Choline to help support muscle and memory function.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Good For Babies
- Excellent Source of Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- 6 B vitamins, E and Zinc for Healthy Growth
- Choline to help support Muscle and Memory Function
- Vitamin D and Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- 15 mg Choline per serving
Made For Babies
- Gentle introduction to solid foods (see preparation instructions for baby's first cereal feeding)
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or Gerber Good Start formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or Gerber Good Start formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with Gerber Pure water, Gerber juice, or milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test Temperature before feeding.
Organic whole grain brown rice flour, and less than 2% of: tri- and dicalcium phosphate, organic soy lecithin, choline bitartrate, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, niacinamide (A B vitamin), alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin D3, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No artificial flavors or color.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I like the idea that it's organic.