- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Easy Pour Spout
- Single Grain
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Made with Natural Whole Grain
- Big Nutrition for Tiny Tummies
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Gerber Organic Cereals are a Smart Decision, For Baby They Have Big Nutrition
- Good source of Vitamin D and Calcium for strong bones and teeth.
- Each serving includes Choline to help support muscle and memory function.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Good For Babies
- Excellent Source of Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- 6 B vitamins, E and Zinc for Healthy Growth
- Choline to help support Muscle and Memory Function
- Vitamin D and Calcium for strong bones and teeth
- 15 mg Choline per serving
Made For Babies
- Gentle introduction to solid foods (see preparation instructions for baby's first cereal feeding)
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or Gerber Good Start formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or Gerber Good Start formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with Gerber Pure water, Gerber juice, or milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.
- If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test Temperature before feeding.
Organic whole grain brown rice flour, and less than 2% of: tri- and dicalcium phosphate, organic soy lecithin, choline bitartrate, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, niacinamide (A B vitamin), alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin D3, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No artificial flavors or color.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g|
Try Gerber's Organic
Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014
I usually buy only organic for my baby and since Gerber finally has organic cereal, I had to try it and I'm glad I did. Very easy to mix with warm formula milk. Nice smooth texture. Only downside was box was covered with plastic on the outside and a little bit of cereal was already out of the box when it arrived. I find it strange that cereal wasn't within a inner bag in the box. Hope they would change the packaging.>>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<
Posted by 4835126081208229079 on Nov 30, 2012
My baby likes it.
Posted by Reviewer2763699 on Oct 05, 2012
I used this cereal as a first solid meal for my 6 mon. babyboy. He like it very much. It is his favorite cereal. Good mix, good stir, i make not liquid. Tasty, easy, healthy, orgahic, quality.
Posted by tiandaoxia on Jun 24, 2012
organic which I am always paying my attention to...