Gerber, Organic Cereal for Baby, Single Grain Oatmeal, 8 oz (227 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.76 lbs (0.34kg)
- Product Code: GBR-12502
- UPC Code: 015000125028
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (227 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 5.3 x 7.3 in, 0.6 lbs (0.27kg)
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- Single Grain
- Made with Natural Whole Grain
- Excellent Source of Iron
- Good Source of 6 B Vitamins, Vitamin E and Zinc
- Nutri Protect Iron, B, E, Zinc
- Nutrition for Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic By Oregon Tilth
Did you Know? The good nutrition of iron-rich cereal is an important part of baby's diet until the age of 2.
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Made for Babies
- Gentle introduction to solid foods (see preparation instructions for baby's first cereal feeding)
- Fine texture that is easy to swallow
- Single grams that are easy to digest
Did you Know?
- Gerber's Organic Infant Cereals are made with natural whole grains and certified organic ingredients
- Gerber infant cereals provide iron, an important nutrient for your baby's healthy growth and mental development
- They also help introduce your baby to the taste of whole grains
Good For Babies
- 13g of Whole Grain per serving
- Excellent Source of Iron for Healthy Brain Development
- 6 B Vitamins for Healthy Growth
- Vitamin E and Zinc for Natural Immune Support
- Calcium for Healthy Bones and Teeth
Your Child May Be Ready
If she or he:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Nutrition for Healthy Growth and Natural Immune Support
You want the best possible nutrition for your baby.
Gerber's Nutriprotect blend for Infant Cereals provides essential vitamins and minerals like Iron, Zinc and Vitamins B & E.
If you are using formula, mix Gerber cereals with Gerber Good Start infant formula for a gentle and nutritious combination.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp. cereal with 4-5 Tbsp. of breastmilk or formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Place desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with Gerber water, Gerber juice, or whole milk for children over one year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.*
*If mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on High Power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test Temperature before feeding.
Organic whole grain oat flour (contains wheat), tri- and dicalcium phosphate, organic oat fiber, mixed tocopherols (for freshness), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B Vitamin), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), folic acid (A B vitamin), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin).
No added refined sugar, artificial flavors or color
Organic ingredients use by Gerber are grown by certified growers who use organic practices.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|% Daily Value
|% Daily Value