Gerber, Rice Cereal, Single Grain, 8 oz (227 g)
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Freshness Seal
- Less Mess
- Scoop or Pour
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- Baby's #1 Brand for Iron
- Iron, Zinc, B, C, E, Cal - VitaBlocks Essential Nutrition
- Every Bite Counts!
- Gluten Free
- Every Bite Counts!
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Gerber Cereals with VitaBlocks
Essential Nutrition for Baby
*Among the foods your baby eats, Gerber Cereals are the #1 source of iron and 10 essential Vitamins & Minerals.
- Iron for healthy brain development
- Calcium for strong bones & teeth
- Vitamins C, E, Zinc and 6 B vitamins for healthy growth
Iron is an essential nutrient for rapidly growing babies especially until age 2.
Less Mess Package for You!
Pour or Spoon out cereal
Good Food. Good Life.
Good question? When should I start feeding infant cereal?
Good to Know
Your baby may be ready for cereal if she or he:
- Sits with help or support
- On tummy, pushes up on arms with straight elbows
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Good to Remember
2 servings (about 1/2 cup) of Gerber cereal has 90% of baby's daily iron needs.
Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
Baby's First Cereal Feeding:
- Mix 1 Tbsp cereal with 4-5 Tbsp of breastmilk or infant formula.
Easy to Mix Directions:
- Pour or Spoon desired amount of cereal in bowl.
- For Baby: Stir in liquid (breastmilk or infant formula) to desired consistency.
- For Toddler: Mix with milk, water, or Gerber juice for children over 1 year of age.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any unfed cereal.
Microwave Guidelines for Heating:
- Mix 1/4 cup of cereal with 1/4-1/3 cup unheated liquid.
- Warm at Medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds.*
*If mixing with milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds.
- Stir to even out temperature.
- Test Temperature before feeding.
Organic whole grain brown rice flour, calcium carbonate, and less than 2% of organic soy lecithin, choline bitartrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), electrolytic iron, zinc sulfate, alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), niacinamide (A B vitamin), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12, folic acid (A B vitamin).
No added starch, artificial colors or flavors
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days after opening.
This package is sold by weight, not volume, and may not appear full due to settling of contents.
Keep package away from children.
|Serving Size: 1/4 cup (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|% Daily Value|
|Infants 0-1||Children 1-4|
Posted by 5355666956515511218 on Sep 18, 2016
While the product is great, I received half of the products with 1 month from expiry. We need at least 5 months from expiry.
PLEASE INITIATE MY REFUND DELIVERY NOT ACCEPTED Expiry of products is after 1 month, you are cheating your customers.
Posted by 5230613045313624194 on Sep 02, 2016
PLEASE INITIATE MY REFUND DELIVERY NOT ACCEPTED Expiry of products is after 1 month, you are cheating your customers. Totally useless what I ordered is not received & short of products in total numbers
good for child
Posted by 5305928399053402492 on Jan 13, 2016
my daughter loves much more than HENZ
Posted by 5560253973808566158 on Dec 13, 2015
Have contacted Gerber to confirm that this one is not an organic cereal!