- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Imported From Italy
- Made From Hand-Selected Imported Italian Plum Tomatoes and Fresh Spices
- With Fresh Reggiano Parmigiano Cheese
- 100% Italian-Grown Plum Tomatoes
- Fresh Hand-Chopped Basil
- Minced Fresh Garlic and Onions
- Fine Imported Italian Olive Oil
- Cream & Vodka
- All Natural
Gia Russa Alla Vodka select pasta sauce, begins with hand-selected Italian-grown plum tomatoes, nurtured in the sun-drenched soils of southern Italy. Sauteed with imported Italian olive oil, fresh onion and fresh garlic, they are then delicately cooked with hand-chopped fresh basil, fresh grated imported Reggiano Parmigiano cheese, cream and vodka. It is carefully balanced, light in texture and taste. Absolutely no paste or puree, sugars or preservatives are added to this traditionally made Alla Vodka sauce.
Pour complete jar into a large skillet and simmer for about five minutes. Add 12 to 16 ounces of al dente prepared Gia Russa pasta; drain well. Toss lightly over low heat until the pasta is coated and all excess water has evaporated.
Imported Italian plum tomatoes, heavy whipping cream (milk), fresh onions, imported Italian olive oil, butter, imported Italian reggiano parmigiano cheese (100% pure cow's milk, cultures, rennet, salt), salt and spice, fresh garlic, vodka, fresh basil, all natural xanthan gum.
No Preservatives · No Sugar Added · No Paste Added · No Puree Added.
Shake well before using • Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup (113 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||160|
|Total Fat||18 g||28%|
|Saturated Fat||7 g||37%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|