Golden Temple, Peace Cereal, Clusters & Flakes, Raspberry Ginger, 11 oz (312 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural
- Whole Grain Oat Clusters, Crispy Corn Flakes, Ginger and Real Raspberry Pieces
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Whole Grain 17 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
- 230 Calories
- 0 g Sat Fat - 2% DV
- 230 mg Sodium - 9% DV
- 12 g Sugars
- 3 g Fiber
- 4 g Protein
Raspberry Ginger Clusters & Flakes
Good cereal starts with great taste. Many cereals may taste good, but artificial, unhealthy ingredients are often used without the whole grains, fiber and protein which are essential to a healthy breakfast. That's what makes Peace Cereal different.
We add only premium all natural grains, nuts and fruits providing you with essential whole grains, fiber and protein in a naturally delicious cereal. By effectively combining the finest all natural ingredients with uncompromising taste and frequent giving to worthy causes, Peace Cereal truly delivers Peace of Mind in Every Bite!
The Peace Pledge
Peace Cereal is committed to delivering healthy and delicious natural foods that provide Peace of Mind in Every Bite! We back this commitment with our pledge that no product will display the Peace Cereal brand unless it meets the following criteria:
- Use only the finest all natural ingredients without compromise
- All ingredients are grown and made without GMOs
- Continually minimize our environmental impact through eco-friendly operations and packaging
- Support our communities through ongoing giving
- Deliver nutritious food that tastes great!
This pledge is more than a catchy slogan for everyone responsible for Peace Cereal; we live it every day.
Corn flour, whole rolled oats, milled cane sugar, whole rolled wheat, rice powder, vegetable oil (canola and/or safflower and/or sunflower oil), cornstarch, barley malt syrup, brown rice syrup, freeze dried raspberries, salt, ginger root, cinnamon bark, emblic fruit (alma) extract (tannins 35%), cardamom seed, clove bud, black pepper, annatto (for color), turmeric (for color), purple carrot juice (for color), elderberry extract (30% anthocyanins), mixed tocopherols (natural vitamin E to maintain freshness).
Contains wheat. May contain tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 1 cup (55 g)|
|Serving Per Container: About 5|
|Amount Per Serving||Cereal|
|Calories From Fat||30|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||45 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrates 4 • Protein 4
This organic cereal is a nice change of pace. It's gingery flavor spices up breakfast. Make it really special by adding some fresh raspberries!