Good Earth Teas, Chai Tea, 18 Tea Bags, 1.46 oz (41 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- With Other Natural Flavors
- Unbleached Teabag
- Solar Energy Driven
- No MSG
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
Good Earth Chai
Our one-of-a-kind Chai tea will warm your senses with its beautiful spicy bouquet. Popular in India and Tibet, the rich spices are delicate black tea are traditionally enjoyed with milk.
For over forty years we have been crafting teas with the most delicious flavors and aromas.
Our secret to success is our combination of high quality ingredients and sumptuous blends that together create teas to savor, not just sip.
With a name like Good Earth our responsibility extends beyond our wonderful teas. We strive to respect our earth and the people on it.
For a Luscious Cup of Tea:
Pour freshly boiled water over the tea bag. Let the lavish flavors infuse for 4-6 minutes and enjoy. Add milk if desired.
For Our Refreshing Iced Tea:
Pour 2 cups of freshly boiled water over 4 tea bags and steep for 8-10 minutes. Add 2 cups of cold water before serving over ice. Add milk if desired.
Black tea, chicory root, cardamom, natural flavors, ginger root, black pepper, cinnamon, star anise, nutmeg and cloves.
Store in a cool dry place.