- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- To Go Where No Noodle has Gone Before!
- USDA Organic
- Just Say No to GMOs!
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Roll-and-cut Asian pasta made from heirloom wheat for Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, and Thai cuisine.
To Prepare: For one bundle, bring 6 cups of water to a boil in a large cooking pot (add 2 cups water per each additional bundle). Add pasta, lower heat, and boil gently 4-6 minutes, or until tender. Drain well, rinse with cold water, drain again, and serve. One bundle is one serving.
Organic sifted wheat flour, organic buckwheat flour, sea salt.
|Serving Size: 1 bundle (76 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 3|
|Calories from Fat||5||10|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Total Carb||55 g*||18%||17%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%||7%|
|* Amount in dry pasta. Cooked pasta provides 20 less calories, 190 mg less sodium, 3 g less carbohydrates, and 1 g less protein. Nutrients dissolve in and are drained off with cooking water.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||300 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Protein||50 g||65 g|