Green & Black's Chocolate, Organic White Chocolate, 10 Bars, 3.5 oz (100 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Made with Fragrant Madagascan Vanilla
- 30% Cocoa Content
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Fair Trade Certified
- USDA Organic
- Green & Black's is Certified Organic by the California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
To make our white chocolate we use cocoa butter, pressed directly from the crushed cocoa beans. The smooth, creamy taste comes predominately from the full cream milk and Bourbon vanilla.
Organic raw cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic whole milk powder, soy lecithin (emulsifier), organic vanilla extract, organic ground vanilla beans.
Organic white chocolate contains: Minimum coca content 30%, minimum milk content 28%
Manufactured in a facility that handles hazelnuts, almonds, brazil nuts, cashews, pistachios and wheat.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light
|Serving Size: 12 pieces (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 2.5|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated Fat||9 g||45%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
hvit sjokolade drøm
Posted by kristine on Aug 23, 2012
NAAAAAAMMMM farlig god!!
Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014
Great flavor although too sweet.
Posted by Reviewer2252053 on Jan 24, 2012
great! very creamy with flecks of real vanilla.
Posted by Reviewer2141398 on Jan 25, 2012
It smells and tastes like something from heaven! Love it!
Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Dec 18, 2011
I bought this for a friend who loves white chocolate as part of her Christmas package. I don't like white chocolate, but she has told me that it's very good and excellent quality, hence the 5 stars.