- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- Premium Quality - From Earth's Lands & Seas
- Soy-Free • Gluten-Free • Dairy-Free
- Made with Organic Hemp Seeds, Brown Rice Crisps & Omega 3 Chia Seeds
- 160 Calories
- 6 g Protein
- 4 g Fiber
- 620 mg Omega³
- Certified Organic by Indiana Certified Organic
The Greens+ Hemp Crisp combines Hemp Seed Butter, Brown Rice, Pea Protein and Omega 3 Chia seeds with a little bit of honey to deliver 6 g Protein, 4 g Dietary Fiber, 620 mg Omega 3 and only 160 Calories. Perfect for athletes seeking an edge, students, travelers, and children of all ages.
For best results, follow with 8 oz of pure water.
Organic tapioca syrup, organic whole grain brown rice crisps, peanuts, hemp seed butter, (hemp seeds and hemp oil), pea protein crisps (pea protein, pea starch, rice flour, calcium carbonate), organic omega 3 chia seeds, organic arabic gum, brown rice syrup solids, organic clover honey, vegetable glycerine, organic hemp seeds, organic sunflower oil, safflower oil, organic vanilla extract, sea salt.
Allergy Information: Contains peanuts and traces of tree nuts (almond). Good manufacturing practices are used to segregate ingredients in a facility that processes other products, which may contain peanuts, treenuts, wheat (gluten), milk, soy and/or eggs. The Greens Plus Hemp Seed Crisp is gluten-free.
Store in a cool, dry place or refrigerate for extended shelf life.
|Serving Size: 1 Bar (40 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Omega 3||620 mg|
|Omega 6||1070 mg|
|Vitamin E||27 iu||90%|
|Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|