- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- From Earth's Lands & Seas
- Premium Quality
- With Glucosamine Chondroitin and MSM!
- American Made - No Ingredients from China
- Daily Dietary Supplement for Healthy Joints
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Paws for Dogs is a low-calorie, chewable wafer designed to supplement your dog's diet by providing organic vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, enzymes, dietary fiber, chlorophyll, biologically-complete protein, and other nutrients commonly missing from processed pet foods. Additional ingredients like dairy-free probiotic cultures, Hawaiian Spirulina and soy lecithin help to maintain healthy digestive, immune and nervous systems, while Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM help maintain healthy joint function. Your dog will think it's PAWriffic!
Suggested Daily Serving:
Small Dog - 2 wafers
Large Dog - 4 to 6 wafers
Or, approximately two wafers per 20 lbs of animal weight.
Feed chewable wafer whole. For best results, feed Paws to your pet every day.
100% Natural Ingredients: Glucosamine sulfate, omega3 chia, soy lecithin, chondroitin sulfate, organic barley grass powder, organic wheat grass powder, MSM (methylsulfonyl-methane), sprouted barley malt, brown rice bran, beef liver powder, alfalfa grass powder, Hawaiian spirulina, organic soy sprouts, Japanese chlorella, dairy-free probiotic cultures, red beet juice powder, broccoli powder, carrot powder, celery powder, parsley powder, natural vitamin E.
Other Ingredients: Whey powder, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, vegetable stearate.
Contains no genetically modified, engineered or altered ingredients · No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
|Serving Size: 2 wafers (6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||2|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Omega 3||20 mg|
Ingredients is up to my expected amount per tab - will be effective on dogs. Although the dogs won't eat it just alone, tabs are easy to break into quarters even easier to pound into powder and hide in their food. My 13 years old dog is more jumpy after a week on Green Plus, PAWS for Dogs.