- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- General Loads: 60 HE | 40 Standard
- Concentrated Power
- USDA Organic
- Tested Against Leading Brands!
- For Standard & HE Machines
- Certified Organic by ICO
Welcome to Greenology!
GreenShield Organic Laundry Detergent is an Organic based blend of renewable penetrating agents and solubilizers capable of lifting tough stains from natural and synthetic fibers. This low-sudsing formula promotes washer longevity and has been performance tested against leading brands. This product is made with the utmost concern and consideration for People, Pets & our precious Planet.
- Removes Grease, Dirt & Grime
- 100% Biodegradable
- Not Tested on Animals
- Low Sudsing Formula
- Phosphate & Petrochemical Free
- Septic System Safe
Pre-Treat: Pour directly onto stained fabric. Rub gently. Allow to soak before washing.
|High Efficiency Washer||High Efficiency Large Capacity Washer||Standard Washer|
|General Washing||1 oz (line 1)||1.5 oz (line 2)||1.5 oz (line 2)|
|Heavy Soil/Odor Removal||1.5 oz (line 2)||1.75 oz (1 capful)||1.75 oz (1 capful)|
|Delicates||0.5 oz (1/3 cap)||1 oz (line 1)||1 oz (line 1)|
For Hand Washing use 0.5 oz (1/3 cap).
Water, cocos nucifera (saponified organic coconut oil), sapindus mukorossi (organic soap nuts), aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (organic aloe vera), acetic acid (organic), glycerin (organic), sodium carbonate, sodium bicarbonate, cyamopsis, tetragonoloba gum (organic guar gum), acacia senegal gum (organic acacia gum), xanthan gum, sea salt.
Caution: Please keep out of the reach of children. Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, flush well with water. In case of ingestion, drink a glass of water and, if necessary contact a physician.
Storage and Disposal: Store container at room temperature. Do not freeze. Do not reuse empty container.